Top Five Wednesday is a book meme that Lainey started and I discovered through the lovely Samantha‘s videos. I absolutely loved the idea of joining the group and making my own lists. If you’re interested you can join the goodreads group to get the topics for each week.
This week’s topic is pretty self-explanatory, it’s all about the books you want to re-read.
Here are mine:
- Harry Potter: I have re-read this series so many times during high-school, but it’s been way too long since I last did it, and I really want to read it again now that I’m a more experienced reader (and older, sigh). Moreover, I really want to read it in English for the first time. I don’t know when that will happen, but I’m looking forward to it.
- Six of Crows/Crooked Kingdom: It’s not even been two months since I’ve read this duology, and I already want to read it again. I’m complete trash for it and I want to meet and fall in love with the Dregs all over again.
- The Raven Cycle: I’ve also read this only recently, but this whole series is so full of deeper meanings and symbolism that I think one could read it a thousand times and find something new every time. Plus, I really miss Ronan and Adam and it’s still too long before the Ronan trilogy comes out.
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe: This is such a quick and fluffy read that I know I have to read it again soon.
- Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda: Speaking of fluffiness, this book is the fluffiest thing I’ve ever read. To date it’s the only book that I finished and I started reading again right away, so technically I have re-read it, but I don’t care. If I could I would read it every day.
I only included series that are finished or standalones. There are more books that I plan on re-reading because the next one in the series will come out but for some of them it’s more a necessity (because my memory sucks) than a real need to re-read them.