First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! I’ve been a bit absent on the blog (the holidays do that to me), but hopefully now I’ll get back on track. Let’s start with the first Top 5 Wednesday of the year.
This week’s topic:
–These do not need to be reading goals specifically, they can be any goals you want to talk about. Reading goals, blog/channel/instagram goals, personal goals…anything!
So here are some of my goals, in no particular order:
- Keep cultivating meaningful online friendships: when I started finally writing reviews, first only on goodreads and finally on my own blog, I was certainly hoping to find like-minded people to share opinions with. What I didn’t believe was possible was finding true friends, especially within just a couple of months of being an active goodreads user. So I hope this trend will continue ♥
- Be more supportive: this is both in general and on the bookish community. I really want to help others without expecting anything back, and that’s something I only managed to start doing this past year.
what terrifies me most is how we
foam at the mouth with envy
when others succeed
but sigh in relief
when they are failing
our struggle to
celebrate each other is
what’s proven most difficult
in being human
Rupi Kaur, from milk and honey
- Read outside of my comfort zone. I am a Fantasy girl and I don’t want that to completely change, but I also want to find new genres and formats (for example I just read milk and honey and it was great).
- Find new things that I enjoy doing. In the past few months I’ve found a couple of things that for many reasons I’d never tried (like writing), and I hope I can continue finding more.
- Be better and more consistent with blogging…but I feel like we’re all on the same boat 😛
I’d love to hear your guys’ goals!