I was tagged by Alessandra @thebookishmind
more than a month ago and I failed at posting this sooner 😦 Thank you so much Ale for tagging me ♥
I love this tag because the questions change all the time: you just answer the eleven questions you were tagged with, and then come up with eleven different questions and tag a bunch of people that will have to reply to them. Also make sure to tag and thank the person who tagged you so they can see your answers ♥
1. Describe yourself with three characters.
Renee Walker, Wylan Van Eck, Adam Parrish.
2. Three books releasing this year that you are most excited for.
The Love Interest, ACOWAR, The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue
3. What is the last book that you DNF?
Our Own Private Universe
4. One of your 2017 book goal.
I just want to read things that I enjoy, and I won’t put up with books that I honestly feel aren’t going to be enjoyable for me (for example I don’t think I’m going to read Caraval) or that aren’t working for me, even if I’m in the middle of them. So this is probably going to be the year of DNF for me :’D
5. What is the exact number on your TBR? (Not ebook)
Hah. This is a awkward, because most of my TBR is actually in the form of ebooks, so counting those, I have about 100 unread ebooks on my Kindle/iPad.
6. Are you a paperback or an hardback reader?
Neither – I’m an ebook reader all the way! If I’m forced to read physical copies I prefer hardbacks.
7. Who is your last author discovered?
Austin Chant, I loved Peter Darling and I’m definitely curious to read whatever he comes up with next. In the meantime I’m going to have to check out his previous works.
8. Who is your book boyfriend? Why?
Rhysand because he’s the embodiment of how a man should treat the woman he’s in a relationship with; Matt Boyd because he’s not afraid of strong women; Kell Maresh because HOT; Alucard Emery and Nicolai Lantsov because PIRATES,… uh, was I supposed to only choose one?…
9. What is your last bookish-obsession?
I fell in love with graphic novels and mangas! I’d never read many before this year but now I can’t seem to go a week without starting at least one!
10.The Doctor invites you on his Tardis. Where are you going?
This is going to sound really lame, and there are probably smarter answers I could give, but honestly I’d want to meet W.A. Mozart…so around 1780-1790 Austria (but I’m bringing antibiotics and disinfectant).
11.What are your latest TV shows obsession? TOP 3.
They’re not really latest obsessions because, except YOI, I haven’t watched the other two recently, but anyway: Yuri!!! On Ice, Outlander, Game of Thrones.
My questions are:
1. What is the last book you read until the end but wish you’d DNF?
2. What is one lesson a book taught you?
3. If you could meet any author from the past, who would you meet?
4. What’s your favorite reading spot?
5. What’s your #1 bookish pet peeve?
6. What’s one book you think would work better in a different format (TV show, manga, video game, you name it!)?
7. Name a trope you’ll never get tired of reading.
8. What’s one book you wish you’d written yourself?
9. What’s your favorite person/tense to read (first person present, third person past…)?
10. Multiple point of views or unique point of view?
11. Have you ever changed your mind about a book/author/genre because of a review or discussion you’ve read on a blog or Goodreads? If you did, explain a bit 🙂
I hope you all haven’t done this tag already (I mean, the questions would be different anyway, but I understand if you don’t want to do the tag a hundred times!).
If I haven’t tagged you please feel free to do this tag as well, just tag me so I can read your answers (since I came up with them I’m super curious to read the answers!)