Here’s everything I read in March. Seven “full” books, three mangas (that come in different volumes so they count as multiple books on GR *sigh*), three short stories, one webcomic, plus one DNF (Finnikin of the Rock).
Honorable mentions are (links go to either GR or to my review if I’ve done one):
- A Conjuring of Light, by V.E. Schwab: I loved this book and the whole series so much I still haven’t been able to review this last book at all. I still plan on writing a series review at some point because this quickly became one of my favorites.
- A Guy/Man Like You (the title translates to “guy” in the comic but everywhere else it’s written as “man” so idk), by Waje: I really love this manhwa! It’s very character-driven and the art is beautiful. It’s still ongoing and each update kills me.
- Check, Please!, by Ngozi Ukazu: you can read this webcomic on this tumblr page and honestly you should because it’s going to heal your soul.
- Openly Straight, by Bill Konigsberg: your monthly dose of coming-of-age contemporary LGBT+ novel that’s funny and sweet and opens a discussion about labels.
- rock, by Anyta Sunday: a beautiful love story, maybe not for everyone, but it’s definitely worth checking out.
- fawn, by Nash Summers: beautifully written, magical and free.
Overall it was a very good reading month!
I rewatched Yuri!!! On Ice. Yes. Again. In my defense, I was sick and really needed something to cheer me up, and yes, it was still as awesome the 8th or so time around.
I also started rewatching Death Note, which I first and last saw around 8 years ago. I actually also really want to read the manga at some point, but for now I’m sticking to the anime (it also gives me something to do when I don’t feel like reading). I loved it 8 years ago and I still love it now, though I’m not very far into it because I want to savor it instead of binging it for once.
- Joanne by Lady Gaga (btw we got tickets for her concert in Milan next September I’m so excited!!!!);
- A playlist my friend made me with his favorite St. Vincent songs;
- Yet another Andreil playlist;
- A playlist for a Yuri!!! On Ice mafia!AU that I love;
- Blunderbuss by Jack White.
I hope you all had a great month! Tell me some of your highlights in the comment if you feel like it!