I was tagged by my friend Laura and since I’m, well, stuck at home, this was the perfect tag to do [insert uncomfortable laughter here]. Thank you so much Laura, and Ellyn for coming up with the tag!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer all the questions down below
- Pingback to the creator: Ellyn @ Allonsythornraxx
- Nominate 5+ bloggers you’d like to know more about, to do this tag
1) What are you currently reading?
2) What’s your favorite “can’t-leave-the-house” activity?
Depending on the mood I like to cook, watch queer shows or uhm, read? I guess? Except I’m in a slump so I’m not really reading much, other than audiobooks. I also do yoga when I remember that I inhabit a physical body, and I started baking a few very simple things (which is fine since I’ve never really been much into baking) aaaaand that’s pretty much it, I don’t have a favorite activity.
3) A book you’ve been meaning to read for forever
So many, the first one that came to mind is The Dark Wife by Sarah Diemer (sapphic Hades and Persephone retelling!!)
4) An intimidating book on your TBR
The Secret History by Donna Tartt! Everyone is always so emotional about it and I’m scared. I also found it really cheap in a used bookstore so I have a physical copy, but I hate reading physical books so that intimidates me as well.
5) Top 3 priority books on your TBR
6) Recommend a short book
7) Recommend a long book
8) Something you’d love to do while stuck at home
Honestly, I only want to be able to cuddle my cat. But she’s 1000km away, so…
9) What do you plan on reading next?
Other than the ARCs I mentioned before, Network Effect by Martha Wells because I miss Murderbot.
And everyone who feels like doing this! Please don’t feel pressured and sorry if I’ve tagged anyone who’s already been nominated!